Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honda Modified Car

Honda Modified Car



I got my Honda Civic in July of 2005 and when I first arrived at work with it, my immature work colleagues wasted no time in taking the 'mick' and labelling it an old person's car. One of these guys happened to be a proud owner of a 1.2 l Renault Clio Sport with stiffened suspension and all the rest. However it wasn't long before I disgraced him on a dual carriageway when my car hit a higher top speed than his and left him in dust. Also on another occasion he managed to crash his car at 10mph while being momentarily distracted by girls (or so he claims). 8 months on and what can I say.... I have given my car some minor facelifts here and there (incl 16 inch Wolfrace alloy wheels and PI 30mm lowered sports springs). Some of these upgrades have actually served a purpose, especially the springs which have significantly improved handling. She now goes into corners gracefully with no roll. I have also replaced the standard airbox with a K&N Induction specially designed for 3 dr Civics 2001 upwards and this has certainly made it livelier and given it the grunt it so craved!
I would happily recommend a 2002 3 door Civic to anyone and with some minor alterations here and there, one can transform it into a thing of sheer beauty.























































No comments:

Post a Comment