Not really fans of extreme mods here at Carscoop preferring a more mature approach when it comes to tuning. That's why we like IDN's latest take on the BMW M3 Coupe with the Dakar Yellow project. The subtly modded M3 comes with selected black accessories that includes 18-inch HRE alloy wheels shod in 275/35 R18 Nitto rubber all around and a Vorsteiner front lip spoiler and rear diffuser, which seem to work pretty well with the Dakar Yellow paint job.
Our only objection in terms of styling concerns the smoked tail lights but overall, the E92 looks the part and stands out without being obnoxious. IDN's M3 finished project car also features a KW suspension kit and custom made Brembo brakes.
- Brembo 365×34mm / 345×28mm with custom Race Grey finish and Race Brembo font
- HRE 18″ HRE Monoblock Race Wheels
- Nitto NT05 275/35/18 all around
- BBS Stud conversion kit
- KW Clubsport Kit
- AA Software
- Vorsteiner Polyurethane front lip spoiler (Gloss black)
- Vorsteiner VRS Rear diffuser type II 1×1 weav
- Vorsteiner E92 VRS Boot Lid 1×1 weav
- OEM M3 E92 mirror caps (Gloss black)
- IND Painted reflectors
- IND Painted side markers with tinted LED (Gloss black)
- IND Painted front grilles (Gloss black)
- IND Tinted rear tail lights